7 Reasons Why Wild Air Run Needs To Be On Your Summer Bucketlist!
1. It’s a Giant Inflatable Obstacle Course – The event itself is a 5KM route which contains 10 giant inflatable obstacles on route. Begin the race by tackling the staircase start-line, zig-zag through the maze and have a ball in the giant ball pit. The 10 obstacles combine agility, creativity and a vast amount of fun.
2. A 60M slide – 8 metres high and 60 meters long, the “Super Scream” is one you won’t forget. It holds the title of Europe’s largest inflatable slide!
3. Child or child at heart? – This event attracts all ages and is a very enjoyable day for anyone from 7 to 70!
4. Focus on Fun – Are you a Fitness Fanatic an Armchair Athlete or somewhere in between? The event is suitable for all fitness levels and the focus is on fun, not endurance. There is no timing system in place and all fitness levels are well to take part. The course can be walked or ran, it isn’t a timed event and the focus truly is on fun and getting active.
5. Stormont Estate – What a location! This year the event is coming to Belfast for the very first time and will take place in the iconic Stormont Estate on 24th June. A great setting for a day of fun!
6. Chill Zone – Cool down in the Chill Zone. Bring along a picnic to enjoy post-event! There will plenty of picnic benches and deck chairs. There will also be food vendors to purchase food and drinks at the event and some games of Giant Connect 4 and Jenga to keep everyone entertained.
7. Morning or Evening – With waves starting every 20 minutes from 10am to 6pm there is plenty of choice to pick a time that suits. Advance booking is advised though as 11am and 12pm are already sold out!
Tickets for the Super Milk Wild Air Run are on sale now at www.wildairrun.com.
Full priced tickets are £26.00 for adults and £16.00 for children. Family tickets (£72) and group rates are also available. Spectators can cheer from the side-lines for free. The event will also travel to St.Columb’s Park, Derry on 22nd July.