The market is open every:
Saturday 9am-5pm (Extended Christmas hours)
Sunday 10am-5pm (Extended Christmas hours)
Every weekend you can enjoy live music at St George’s with some of our top local musicians.
Friday 8 Dec
- Holy Child Primary School Choir followed by
- La Salle College choir
- St Joseph’s College choir
Sat 9th Dec
Live music from 12-4:30pm by Rory Lavelle
Sun 10th Dec
Live music from 12-4:30pm by The Matello Jazz Band
Come on down and have a great weekend in the award winning St George’s Market!
Parking near St Georges.
Why drive around in circles wasting fuel and time looking for a free parking space when for a small charge, you can park in one of the 2 very convenient multi storey car parks right across the road from St George’s at the Hilton hotel and Lanyon Place (W & L on the map). I know what I’d rather do… Pay a few pounds and park hassle free without wasting time.
Are you looking for a trader you love? Check out this full list of traders here.
You can get the FREE shuttle bus connecting the City centre to the market every Friday and Saturday.
- Observer Food Award for best UK market 2016St George’s Market was voted the nation’s favourite Heritage project in the 2014 National Lottery Awards
- UK’s Best Large Indoor Market 2014 by the National Association of British Market Authorities
- 2nd place in the search by LoveFOOD for the UK’s best food market! Check out the write up here.
If you’d like to receive the official market newsletters, please email firstname.lastname@example.org