And so Season 7 of the most popular TV series in the world right now is back. We’ve been waiting patiently as this season started later than normal and it didn’t disappoint by kicking off in typical Game of Thrones style. (No spoilers here!!)
That time we met Jaime Lannister
After the huge success of the Doors of Thrones campaign last year, they’ve pulled out all the stops (or threads) and revealed the most stunning tapestry in the Ulster Museum.
Here’s why you need to see it;
- At 77m long when finished, this giant tapestry will continue to be revealed after each of the 7 episodes this season
- The tapestry tells the story of every episode from the first 6 seasons of Game of Thrones
- It brings to life the most famous scenes from this epic TV series
- Look out for all the characters you have loved (or hated) and lost in the last 6 seasons
- You’ll be astounded at the amazing detail and colour in this bayeux style tapestry.
- It’ll bring back so many memories as you relive each episode of the first 6 seasons during your visit
- Tourism Ireland have launched an app which tells the story of the tapestry as you walk around the exhibition space. Get your app here
- You can find this phenomenal work of art on the 5th Floor of the Ulster Museum and best of all,
- It’s FREE to see!
If you do one thing this summer as a Game of Thrones fan, then this has to be it!
Did you know you can buy our Dark Hedges coaster design online and at St George’s Market
For opening times check the Ulster Museum website here