Hotel Chocolat opened its doors opposite Belfast City Hall a couple of weeks ago and we have sourced some facts about the continued expansion of the Hotel Chocolat brand.
- The new Belfast opening is their first café in Ireland.
- They are offering a unique coffee blend exclusive to Hotel Chocolat.
- The site beside/under the Linenhall Library has previously been a bank and fashion store.
- The company have employed 8 new staff in this store.
- The store was the best performing café store across the whole company last week.
- The new cafe sold the most ice cream in the company last week!
Here are a few photos from the launch night party last week; a night when we just consumed too much awesome chocolate!
Watch out for a competition coming soon to win some Hotel Chocolat treats.