The Father’s Day gift guide
Where does one start!!
Buying for your dad is never easy so we have 10 ideas for gifts your dad might love this Father’s Day.
- The Spa at Galgorm have a new men’s massage called Solace. Using Himalayan Salt ‘eggs’. Your dad could be enjoying a destressing back massage and facial in the beautiful surroundings of the Galgorm Spa.
- The Hastings group have two great Spa’s in the Culloden and Slieve Donard. We think Slieve Donard wins because of that view of the Mournes from the men only spa area.
- Dermot O’Leary has launched a new men’s skincare range in Marks & Spencer. The collection with face and body wash, eye gels, moisturisers and more smells great and will be a hit with the dad who looks after his skin.
- For more dad grooming, The Man Shack in Belfast and Lisburn is super guy focussed for gents haircuts, shaves and massages. Their man cave salons are all about the super cool beards, fades, loud music and beers.
- We personally love the Jason Shankey grooming collection with the best local branded hair, shower and skincare products.
- Maybe your dad likes his sweet treats? Then M&S always have great seasonal products and Father’s Day is no different. Pop in and get your dad some beer chocolates and match them with a great selection of NI beers also available in M&S
- For more sweet treats, the first Hotel Chocolat Cafe has opened opposite the City Hall with an amazing selection of chocolate drinks, frappes, ice creams and more. Any dad with a sweet tooth will love it.
- But don’t forget about CoCouture on Chichester Street and their award winning chocolates. Did you know they’ve just won more awards this week!! Amazing world class chocolates.
- Maybe your dad does fashion? Why not treat him to a personal shopping experience in either Debenhams in Castle Court or 3 hours with the Victoria Square personal shopper. Give him a gift voucher and let him shop from the comfort of his own private space with the help of a personal shopper.
- Tickets for the Dubai Duty Free Irish Open hosted by the Rory Foundation at Portstewart Golf Club from July 6 – 9. With every Father’s Day ticket purchased by Sunday June 18, the Dubai Duty Free Irish Open will give Dad a free £10 shopping voucher to be redeemed in any of the event’s shops, bars and dining outlets in the Championship Village. www.dubaidutyfreeirishopen.com
- Of course we have to mention our own collection of products at our stall in St George’s Market. Get your dad some coasters to set his favourite tipple on, or start dropping major hints and buy him a tea towel! Get him a mug for work or even a cool Father’s Day card!
If you’re looking for things to do with your dad, have a look at our recent Things to Do feature.
Hopefully that might help a little!