6 1/2 things we love about Alfredo’s
Alfredo’s, the newly opened restaurant in Lisburn Square is essentially a rather glamorous reincarnation of Angelo’s, which we’ve enjoyed many times!
Our latest ‘6 1/2 things we love’ feature should tell you why we will keep going back to Alfredo’s
1. Still the same delicious food. Italian themed with a quirky twist. Pizza and Pasta. We started with a bread and meats selection. Then enjoyed a thin n crispy pizza and pasta with sirloin strips, and finally some delicious desserts.
2. The location got a huge upgrade. Now in Lisburn Square, we sat at a window seat looking out on the beautiful square imagining we were in a far away Italian city. The only difference was in our imagination it was 25 degrees outside. The arrival of Alfredo’s should see a renaissance of life in the Square.
3. Inside the decor has left behind the old Tuscan feel of Angelo’s and it has embraced contemporary and looks fantastic. With a touch of oh so on trend copper, a hint of Amber, some great glass lights and a few comfy leather chairs, Alfredo’s is looking good.
4. The pizza is our favourite, thin and crispy, not too thin though. I tried the BIANCANEVE with Parma Ham, Chorizo, Red Onion & Rocket. Yum! They don’t scrimp to save on the toppings at all. There’s a lot going on and you’ll be well satisfied.
5. Always try an Alredo’s dessert with ice cream. Our banoffee was coupled with Parma Voilet ice cream. Oh it was like stepping back in time to our youth and quite unique.
6. With 20 more seats than their previous incarnation, and a busy Saturday night when we were there, the restaurant was buzzing with relaxed background music and people enjoying themselves, Afredo’s is going from strength to strength.
Not really doing things in half measures these days, check out their new breakfast menu when you’re there. I can’t imagine I’ll be in Lisburn early enough to try it, but if it’s as good as their evening meals, then you surely won’t be disappointed.
Richard and his team are superb. They look after you with attentive but relaxed service with a big smile. We enjoyed it so much, we’ve already booked in for two more visits!
BOOK A TABLE!
Tel: 028 92672554
Monday: 8am – 3pm
Tuesday – Saturday: 8am – 3pm & 5pm – 9pm (Last Orders)
Sunday Lunch Only: 12noon – 3pm