The Gallery Cafe Bar is a recent and welcome addition to the Dublin Road.
The stylish café features an elegant open-plan restaurant, bar and art gallery, with décor influenced by New York’s meatpacking district.
Having just returned from New York we craved a little reminder of the great city, so off to The Gallery we went to experience a New York Breakfast!
What did we love about brunch at the Gallery?
- Portion size is big! Much like New York, the Gallery doesn’t skimp on the amount of food they serve you. I had the New York Breakfast and was more than filled up for the day.
- The most expense breakfast option comes in at just under £10. Definitely much cheaper than the £30 we paid for breakfast (EACH!) in New York the week before!
- The open plan restaurant and art gallery is a feast for the eyes with so much to look at and take in. And that chandelier is amazing. The large two floor restaurant has a great industrial art gallery look.
- It has a great buzz about it. The background music is fantastic. We had been for evening meal a few weeks before and stayed for 3 hours. That’s always a good sign.
- The breakfast menu is served from 8am with a large selection of great food. With Gallery Porridge, Organic Granola, French Toast, Stacked Pancakes, Omelettes and so much more, there’s plenty to keep you coming back to try them all.
- The New York Breakfast was a big portion of poached eggs, bagel, baby spinach, smashed avocado, pastrami, cream cheese, blushed tomatoes and halloumi. VERY filling.
- And you can usually find on-street parking on the Dublin Road, that’s always a bonus!
What would we like to see?
- More smoothie choices
- Freshly made orange juice
Worth trying out!