10 reasons you need to book into Slieve Donard Resort & Spa
The Hastings Hotel Slieve Donard Resort & Spa is a diamond on the south down coastline at the foot of the majestic Mourne Mountains.
We have enjoyed many visits to the hotel and spa and it continues to be one of our favourites in Northern Ireland. Here’s why:
- The view from the spa overlooking the Irish Sea at the foot of the Mourne Mountains is awesome. Perfect to let your mind wander and dream.
- Escape from the hectic world and relax your body with a range of signature and seasonal treatments.
- The Active Floor on the ground level of the Spa is the perfect place to revitalise, re-energise and restore your body and sense. Make use of a stunning 20 metre Swimming Pool and Vitality Pool, which enjoy the magnificent views of the coastline, with adjacent Amethyst Steam Room, Rock Sauna and Drench showers
- If you are getting a treatment the separate male and female areas on the first floor have their own Thermal Suites with Amethyst Steam Room, Rock Sauna, Lifestyle Showers and Vitality Pool to relax in.
- Using Espa products the Slieve Donard Spa offer a range of seasonal therapeutic treatments like massage, body treatments, facials and much more.
- Eat well in the Spa cafe or the Lighthouse Lounge. Healthy options in both restaurants leave you feeling refreshed after you’ve already zoned out.
- There are always seasonal promotions, make sure you check out their website to find out the latest offers and exclusive treatments. www.hastingshotels.com/slieve-donard-spa/Home.html
- A luxurious range of therapies have been created to truly balance mind, body and soul and can be enjoyed in any one of the 16 treatment suites, each with individual mood lighting, sensory showers and luxuriously comfortable treatment beds.
- A high tech Fitness Studio is available for the more active minded, or the Zen Studio, which offers a range of classes, including Yoga and Tai Chi
- The spa goal is to Escape, Relax, Rejunvenate.
Get booked in and treat your mind and body!
If you require any further information on any of the treatments please contact the Spa by calling +44 (0) 28 4372 6166.